Manual suspension crane is manually operated without power supply. It usually works with manual monorail trolley and hand chain hoist.
This manual suspension crane is designed and manufactured in accordance with JB3775 standards, and the main end beam is processed by automatic welding molding without seams. Lifting capacity: 0.5 tons to 3 tons, span: 3m ~ 12m.
Manual suspension crane can be used in the warehouse, workshop and site that in absence of power supply, also suitable for the not frequent lifting and light lifting task. The working environment temperature is not lower than -20 ℃.
Features of Manual Suspension Crane
1. Reasonable structure, light weight;
2. Excellent performance, lifting steady and accurate;
3. Safe and reliable operation;
4. Low noise, easy operation;
5. Easy maintenance, high interchangeability of parts
Packaging & Shipping
Wooden box for electrics, plastic cloth for steel structure.
1. Freely provide project designing, process designing, choosing suitable equipment for you.
2. Accompany you to complete the acceptance of the equipment,draft the construction scheme and detailed process, and complete process of export.
3. 12 months warranty.
4. Professional technicians provide installation, commissioning services.
5. Technical advisory for any time.
Things that you may want to know about us !
Founded in 1988, Weihua Group is a leading crane manufacturer in China. Weihua has been committed to heavy machinery researching and marketing. The main product covers lifting machinery, port machinery, mining machinery and construction machinery, etc. The whole coverage of Weihua Group is 3,420,000 square meters with 6,800 employees.
Weihua adheres to scientific and technological innovation and owns a 600-people R&D team, 494 patents, CNAS laboratory, etc. For the cranes, Weihua have made many breakthroughs which include anti-sway system, CNC high precision positioning system, self-climbing crane for wind power maintenance and so on.
In recent years, Weihua cranes have been employed to serve China's Aerospace Engineering projects such as launching of Shenzhou spacecraft, Long March carrier rockets and Tiangong space laboratory. You can also find Weihua products in the fields of manufacturing, metallurgy, nuclear power, railway,port, petrochemical and wind power.
Weihua products also find its places in the global markets and won much praise from108 countries like America, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Mexico, etc.
Our success comes from customers' success.
Welcome to Weihua !